We need volunteers for our annual fireworks fundraiser this month!
- Fireworks are such a fun week to volunteer! We make close to $25-30,000 each year!
- This year there is a National shortage and it's possible we could sell out early, but that is only if we have all volunteer spots filled! Fun Fact: each shift worked earns approx $400.00 per person that works. While we are not allowed to give individual students the funds, it does help build our revenue to cover the overall annual cost of our $225,000 program!
- Selling Fireworks is easy, because they are a product that sells themselves! No experience necessary!
- We sell TNT Fireworks
- We have more fun in one week than you can ever imagine!
- We are looking for someone who is willing to "Shadow" us this year. Derek Small and I are both Parents of Seniors, and this year is our last year as Fireworks Coordinators. The responsibility is once a year, and begins in February with paperwork submissions. There are a couple of short meetings, and small logistical coordination components such as reserving the recycle bin, and ordering the container to be delivered. Working as a team helps the flow remain smooth. Responsibilities also include partnering with the Director of Fundraising and Events to create the sign up that will need to go out by April or May.
- .We will walk you through each step! The team that takes on the role of fireworks coordinator should be a tram that would be willing to do it for at least two years. It's a great way to be a part of what we call a "One and Done" fundraising opportunity. This is the perfect opportunity for volunteers that would like to help, but can't commit to a year long team or committee.
Click below to make your Irish Guard Marching Band or Color Guard "Fair Share" Participant Contribution for 2021-22
Contributions are due by the first day of full Band Camp – July 28, 2021
Band & Color Guard Members: